The Telephone Consumer Protection Act protects you from telemarketer harassment and robocalls.
is on your side
Tell us about the caller!
- Submit a report about the number that called you.
- Telemarketers can’t call you if you’ve signed up for the National Do-Not-Call Registry.
- Callers can’t phone before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. in your time zone.
- Telemarketers and debt collectors can’t robocall your cell phone without your permission – and you can revoke your permission at any time.
- If the caller violated the TCPA, you can recover up to $1,500 per call